3/4 cup chopped onion
4 cloves roasted garlic
5 large slices dried shiitake mushroom
2 eight oz cans button sliced mushrooms, drained
6 cups chicken or vegetable stock or broth
1 tsp dried tarragon
1/2 cup white wine
1.5 cups unflavored dairy free creamer
0.25 cups potato starch
1. Place onion, garlic, dried and canned mushrooms and tarragon into pot.
2. Add chicken stock and wine and stir.
3. Cook on low for 1.5 hours.
4. About 1 hour before serving, mix 1½ cups nondairy creamer with 1/4 cup corn starch and whisk together. Allow to cook at least another hour before serving.
5. Before serving, use Immersion blender (or carefully pour soup into a counter top blender) and blend to desired creaminess.