2 boneless chicken breasts
4 cups chicken broth or stock
14.5 oz canned diced tomatoes including the liquid
14.5 oz canned corn drained
10 oz enchilada sauce
1 cup chopped onion
4.5 oz chopped green chilies
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 cup chopped cilantro fresh or frozen
optional garnishes: tortilla chip crumbles, avocado slices, lime wedge
1. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, onion, chilies, cumin, paprika, chili powder and cilantro into potvessel and stir to mix. Add chicken to mixture.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Any time after chicken is fully cooked through (chicken is considered safe to eat when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°), remove it from pot and use a fork to shred.
4. Return shredded chicken to mixture and keep on warm until you are ready to serve.
5. Serve in bowls with crumbled tortilla chips, avocado slices and or a lime wedge for garnish.