250 g packet ginger nut biscuits
100 g reduced-fat spread, melted
9 g sachet low-kilojoule raspberry jelly crystals
2/3 cup boiling water
2 teaspoons gelatin powder
500 g light cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon caster sugar
1/2 cup reduced-fat thickened cooking cream
250 g reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 170°C / 150°C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 17cm x 27cm (base) slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 5cm overhang at long ends.
2. Process biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add spread. Process until just combined. Press mixture evenly over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
4. Place jelly crystals in a small, heatproof jug. Add 1/2 cup boiling water. Using a fork, whisk until dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water. Stir to combine. Pour jelly into a shallow, heatproof dish.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes (jelly consistency should be similar to thickened cream). Place remaining 2 tablespoons boiling water into a small, heatproof jug. Sprinkle over gelatin. Using a fork, whisk until gelatin dissolves. Set aside.
6. Process cream cheese, sugar, cream and yoghurt until smooth and combined. Fold gelatin into cream cheese mixture. Pour mixture over base. Using a tablespoon, dollop jelly over mixture. Using a butter knife, swirl together. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.