2 tbsps brown sugar
¼ cup reduced-sugar ketchup
¼ cup chili sauce
¼ cup water
¼ cup sugar free grape jelly
2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp fresh garlic, minced
5 strips of turkey bacon
½ of a 20 oz tin of pineapple chunks, drained (about 30 chunks)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sauce pan on high heat, combine all the sauce ingredients. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Once the sauce begins to boil, turn the heat down to medium and let the sauce simmer until it begins to thicken, about 5-10 minutes.
4. While the sauce simmers, slice each piece of bacon in half and then each half into 3. This would make each strip of bacon equal 6 strips.
5. Dry the pineapple chunks between two pieces of paper towel and wrap each with one bacon strip, securing with a toothpick.
6. Spread the pineapple chunks out onto the prepared baking tray, and pour the sauce evenly over top.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the sauce is sticky and thick and the bacon is fully cooked.