2 med onions, sliced very thin
2 tbsp olive oil
1 can cream of onion soup
½ low fat cup milk
½ c low fat sour cream
1/2 cup real bacon crumbles
1/2 fat free mozzarella cheese
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 tsp red pepper flakes
dash ground black pepper
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
4 cups cooked cut green beans
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
½ olive oil
1. In a medium pan over medium heat, sauté onions in butter until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, stir the soup, milk, sour cream garlic, cayenne, bacon crumbles, mozzarella cheese, and black pepper together in a medium sized bowl. Mix very well.
3. Stir in beans and mushrooms to gently coat.
4. In a medium sized baking dish layer ½ green bean mix, then a layer of ½ the onions, then the rest of the green beans, and then the rest of the onions.
5. Cover the top with bread crumbs, 1/2 mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil.
6. Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling.