6 apples of choice
12 teaspoons butter or margarine (light)
1/2 cup diabetic Splenda
6 ounces diet 7 up
2 tsp ground cinnamon
9x13 inch baking dish
1. Peel core and halve apples. Place 1 tsp of butter or margarine in the hollow area of apple. Place apple right side up in dish and set aside. Pour 7 up over apples as evenly as possible.
2. In bowl combine splenda and cinnamon and mix very well.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon mixture evenly over apples.
4. Cover apples with your choice: Pillsbury Biscuits (regular size), Bisquick Biscuits Mix rolled out like pastry, Your own pastry cover.
5. Bake in oven for 30 45 minutes (do not overbake). Let sit 5 minutes before serving. Spoon sauce over dumpling.
6. Serve topped with ice cream or your favorite.