8 oz fresh strawberries, chilled, hulled
1 ripe banana, peeled and frozen
1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
1 (5.3 oz) container coconut Greek yogurt
1 Packet Vanilla P96 Protein Powder
1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
1. Pulse strawberries in a food processor until well pureed.
2. To a blender add banana, pineapple, coconut Greek yogurt and 1 1/4 cups coconut milk.
3. Pulse until well blended, adding an additional 1/4 cup coconut milk as needed.
4. Spoon pineapple mixture into glasses filling about 1/3 full then add a spoonful or two of the strawberry mixture, swirl lightly with a butter knife then repeat twice more.
5. Serve immediately.
6. Alternately, all ingredients can be blended together in a blender versus processing strawberries separately.