1 medium ripe apricot, sliced in half and pit removed
1 frozen banana, halved
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 packet Plexus Slim
1 packet Vanilla P96 Whey Protein Powder
1 cup fresh strawberries, rinsed and hulled
1. Add the apricot, 1/2 of the frozen banana, and milk to the pitcher of a blender. Puree until smooth.
2. Add P96 and Plexus Slim and blend again.
3. Pour 2/3 of the mixture into a large glass. Add strawberries and the other 1/2 banana to the remaining mixture and puree until smooth.
4. Slowly pour the strawberry smoothie directly into the center of the apricot portion that's in the glass.
5. The apricot should move up the sides of the glass and then a strawberry layer should form on the top. Add a straw and serve.