1 1/2 - 2 medium ripe bananas
3/4 cup (177 ml) unsweetened almond milk
1 packet Vanilla P96 Protein Powder
1/4 cup (20 g) rolled oats
1/2 tbsp (8g) natural almond butter
½ tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
pinch of salt
1. The night before, peel your bananas and cut them into small chunks.
2. Transfer the chunks to a plastic bag or container and place them in the freezer.
3. Then, add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl of your blender and give them a stir to ensure that everything is well combined.
4. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
5. The next morning, remove your blender bowl from the fridge and add the frozen banana chunks.
6. Blend on high until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached, adding more milk if the smoothie is too thick.
7. Transfer to a bowl or glass, add desired toppings, and enjoy.