2 super ripe medium bananas the darker the better
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
80 grams rolled oats
60 grams mixed nuts chopped
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with grease proof paper. Place the peeled bananas into a bowl and mash them up with a fork.
2. Once thoroughly mashed, add the vanilla extract and stir to combine. In a separate bowl, stir together the oats, cinnamon and chopped nuts.
3. Add the oat mixture to the banana and stir to combine. Divide the wet mixture into 8 equal balls and place on the baking tray. Squash them down into 1cm thick cookies.
4. Place into the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Once cooked, carefully remove from the baking tray with a spatula and allow to cool on a wire rack.
6. Once cooled, place in a air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.