2-3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
3 cups of cooked basmati rice
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 white onion chopped and diced
1 cup or frozen peas, thawed
2-3 tablespoons soy sauce (add more or less to taste)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
сhopped spring onions to garnish
1. Cook and shred the chicken.
2. Preheat a large frying pan or wok to medium heat, pour the sesame oil in the bottom.
3. Add the onions and peas and fry until tender.
4. Slide the onion and peas to one side and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side, using a spatula scramble the eggs.
5. Once the eggs are cooked mix the eggs with the onions and peas.
6. Add the cooked rice and shredded chicken to the pan.
7. Pour over the soy sauce and stir fry until all the mix is heated through.
8. Serve while hot and garnish with spring onion if desired.