450 ml granola
60 ml coconut oil
500 g plain yogurt
1 scoop complete by juice plus+ vanilla
sliced kiwi (toppings)
mango chopped, or pomegranate seeds (toppings)
1. Prepare a baking pan or form with parchment paper.
2. To make the crust: Place the granola in a blender or mixer and process until it is a bit smoother. Mix the granola with coconut oil. Press into the pan and spread along the bottom to create the crust layer. Place in the freezer and allow 5 minutes to set.
3. To make the filling: In a separate bowl, mix the plain yogurt with one scoop Complete Vanilla. Pour the mixture on top of the granola crust layer.
4. For the topping: Add your favorite colorful toppings like fruits or edible flowers.
5. Freeze overnight (or at least one hour.)
6. Take out of freezer 10-15 minutes before you want to eat it to let us defrost a bit or it will be too hard.
7. Cut into slices.