2 large free-range eggs
2 cups of mixed salad leaves
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled diced into 1′ bite sized pieces
2 tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
sea salt and pepper to taste
1 ripe avocado, peeled, and roughly chopped (guacamole)
1/2 small red onion, finely diced (guacamole)
1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves (guacamole)
sea salt & pepper to taste (guacamole)
juice of half a fresh lime (guacamole)
1. Preheat a large skillet over med-high heat.
2. Once hot, add oil and sweet potato. Stir fry for about 6-8 minutes until the sweet potato is cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. In the same preheated pan, gently crack the egg. Lower the heat and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
4. To make the guacamole mash all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
5. Divide the salad leaves between two bowls. Top equally with sweet potato, guacamole and eggs.
6. Sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper, and enjoy!