4 salmon steaks, hot (smoked, skinned)
100 g new potatoes, cooked and chopped
100 g asparagus tips
2 tsp. parsley, finely chopped
2 tsp. mint leaves, finely chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
70 g radishes
1.5 tbsp. lemon juice
75 ml olive oil
1. Half-fill a medium sized pan with water and bring to the boil. Lower the heat, and pop the potatoes in. Leave to cook for 7 minutes.
2. Place the asparagus tips in the same water for 2 minutes towards the end, adding a little more water if necessary.
3. Drain the water and wait for the potatoes and asparagus to cool. Slice the asparagus, potatoes, salad, onions, radishes and herbs and put aside in a large bowl.
4. Mix the lemon juice and olive oil well in a small bowl to make a dressing.
5. Drizzle two thirds of the dressing onto the salad mixture and mix well. Carefully flake the salmon in to the bowl and give the salad another mix.
6. Serve the salad with a side of asparagus. For the final touch, drizzle with the rest of the dressing.