1 large head of romaine lettuce, roughly torn
400 g diced, cooked, skinless chicken breast
100 g freshly grated parmesan cheese
120 ml low fat plain yoghurt
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. dijon mustard
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp. olive oil
50 g stale bread cubes
salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Heat a griddle pan on low heat and add the olive oil.
2. Place the bread cubes in it and sauté. Once the bread cubes are golden brown, season to taste. Allow to cool.
3. Place the Romaine lettuce in a large bowl. Put the chicken and croutons in it and sprinkle the cheese on top.
4. Combine the yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard and garlic then mix well. Then drizzle the dressing on to the salad. Toss gently until combined.
5. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.