2 packages cream cheese 8-oz size
1 can pumpkin puree 15 oz can, not pumpkin pie filling
2 cups heavy cream
1 pinch salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1-2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia to taste
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a KitchenAid or stand mixer blend cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until whipped and fluffy about 5 minutes.
3. Taste and adjust sweetener to your liking if needed.
4. Pipe into serving glasses and top with cacao nibs or brown sugar sub like Sukrin if desired.
5. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.