½ cup butter
2 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
½ cup almond flour (honeyville)
¼ cup cocoa powder
2 large eggs
¾ cup swerve sweetener or granulated stevia or splenda
¼ tsp vanilla
¼ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
1 lb cream cheese, softened (filling)
2 large eggs (filling)
½ cup swerve sweetener or granulated erythritol (filling)
¼ cup heavy cream (filling)
½ tsp vanilla extract (filling)
1. For the brownie base, preheat oven to 325F and butter a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap bottom of pan in foil.
2. In a microwave safe bowl or glass measuring cup, melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave in 30 second increments. Whisk until smooth. Alternatively, you can melt them together over low heat in a small saucepan.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder and salt. In a large bowl, beat eggs, Swerve and vanilla until smooth. Beat in almond flour mixture, then butter/chocolate mixture until smooth. Stir in nuts.
4. Spread evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until set around edges but still soft in the center. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes.
5. For the filling, reduce oven temperature to 300F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in eggs, Swerve, cream and vanilla until well combined.
6. Pour filling over crust and place cheesecake on a large cookie sheet. Bake until edges are set and center just barely jiggles, 35 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
7. Run a knife around edges to loosen and then remove sides of pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Serve with sugar-free chocolate sauce or ganache. Serves 10. Each serving has 6.71 g of carbs and 2.51 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 4.21 g. Food energy: 381kcal Total fat: 33.62g Calories from fat: 302 Cholesterol: 156mg Carbohydrate: 6.71g Total dietary fiber: 2.51g Protein: 8.68g