1⁄2 cup butter, melted
3⁄4 cup truvía® brown sugar blend
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp water
1⁄2 tsp salt
1⁄2 tsp baking soda
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375°F.
2. Melt butter in microwave and add to large mixing bowl with the Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend. Add vanilla, egg and water. Mix for 1-2 minutes to start dissolving the Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend.
3. Whisk salt and baking soda into the flour in a separate bowl. Add to the liquid ingredients and mix to form a very soft dough that’s like thick batter. This thin consistency will allow the cookies to spread in the oven and develop a soft and chewy texture. Mix in chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons on cookie sheet and press down lightly. Bake for 6-7 minutes until the edges are lightly brown.
5. Cool on pan for 1-2 minutes until cookies set, then transfer to cooling rack.