1 1/2 cups onions
1/2 lb bacon (sugar-free)
1 lb sausage
2 quarts water
3 - 4 minced garlic cloves
2 chicken bouillon cubes
4 cups kale
3 -4 cups cauliflower (cut up into small pieces)
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1. Fry bacon in a medium/large size skillet; drain fat, put on a plate and let cool.
2. In the same skillet cook the sausage and set aside.
3. In a large soup/stew pan put cook onions until tender and clear.
4. Add in garlic and cook for a minute.
5. Add water and chicken bullion cubes.
6 Start to tear the bacon into bite size pieces and add to the pot.
7. Add sausage.
8. Add cauliflower.
9. Cook for 15 minutes (until cauliflower is soft).
10. Add heavy cream.
11. Add kale.
12. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.