200 gr' pecan (crust)
1.5 cup unseated coconut flakes (crust)
1.5 tbs. lemon/ orange zest (without wax) (crust)
a pinch of pink himalayan salt /celtic salt (crust)
2 tbs. makus sweetener/lakanto (crust)
4 tbs. melted coconut butter (layer)
20 drops of stevia / 2 tbs. makus sweetener/lakanto (layer)
½ cup melted raw cocoa butter + 2 tbs. raw cocoa powder (layer)
½ cup melted coconut oil (layer)
2 tbs. lemon/ orange zest (without wax) (layer)
½ vanilla bean/ vanilla ext. (layer)
½ juiced lemon (layer)
a pinch of pink himalayan salt /celtic salt (layer)
4 tbs. melted almond butter/hazelnut butter (2 layer)
20 drops of stevia / 2 tbs. makus sweetener/lakanto (2 layer)
½ cup melted raw cocoa butter + 2 tbs. raw cocoa powder (2 layer)
½ cup melted coconut oil (2 layer)
2 tbs. lemon/ orange zest (without wax) (2 layer)
½ vanilla bean/ raw chocolate extract (2 layer)
½ juiced lemon (2 layer)
a pinch of pink himalayan salt /celtic salt (2 layer)
2 tbs. raw cocoa powder (frosting)
10 drops of stevia / 1 tbs. makus sweetener/lakanto (frosting)
8 tbs. melted almond butter/hazlenut butter (frosting)
8 tbs. melted coconut oil (frosting)
5 drops vanilla / raw chocolate extract (frosting)
a pinch of pink himalayan salt /celtic salt (frosting)
9 strawberries /blueberries/ blackberries/cranberries/ pecan halves
1. In a food processor, with the S blade, Firs pulse the Pecan Halves into crumbles, Then, add the rest of ingredients and process until they become fine crumbly but still dry. Press the mixture into a 9.5” Pie mould.
2. Scatter all over the pie mould and with the hands, spread it evenly, pressing it to the bottom & walls creating a bowl shape. It can be saved in the freeze up to 3 months.
3. In a large bowl, sift first the dry ingredients : Cocoa Powder , Sweetener , Stevia (if dry) Lemon/Orange zest, Vanilla Bean Powder etc. In another bowl, whisk together the wet / melted ingredients : Coconut Oil, Coconut Butter, Cocoa Butter, Lemon Juice ect. into a silky mixture.
4. Pure the mixture into the blended dry bowl &combine them together gently, untill the mixter is velvetlly smooth. Pure the mixture upon the crust layer, and return to the freezer. in the meantime, prepare the frosting.
5. If you choose to add a second layer, repeat again the same procedure but instead of Coconut Butter, put Almond Butter / Hazelnut Butter. The Pie Should not be frozen for the next step.
6. Repeat again the same procedure for the frosting. (But first grind the Sweeteners & Salt to a fine powder, then Sift them to the dry Bowl.)
7. Put the Pie/ Cake on a rank & pure the frosting evenly on top. Move the mould from side to side for even spread. Return to the freezer. Take out of the freezer 2 hur. Befor serving. Garnish with raw Strawberries /Blueberries/ Blackberries/Cranberries/ Pecan Halves.