8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup sour cream
8 ounces finely shredded Italian cheese blend (divided)
14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
12 slices pepperoni
4 slices cooked bacon, chopped (or 1/4 cup real bacon pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a blender combine tomatoes, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Blend until pureed. Set pizza sauce aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and 2 ounces of shredded cheese. Mix well until well combined.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer over baking dish (pie plate or 8x8 works).
5. Pour blended pizza sauce (tomato mixture) over cream cheese mixture and evenly distribute with spatula.
6. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over pizza sauce. Top pizza dip with bacon and pepperoni. Add any toppings that you love on pizza! Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbly.