6-8 chicken tenders
6-8 slices of bacon
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1 cup shredded monterey cheddar cheese
tony cachere's cajun seasoning
1. Heat Foreman Grill (you may pan-fry also). Sprinkle Cajun Seasoning generously on both sides of chicken.
2. Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken tender. Grill on the Foreman for 4 minutes (or pan fry 4 minutes each side).
3. In a separate pan, saute your onion and bell pepper in the 2 T butter. Place chicken on top of sauteed vegetables.
4. Cover and cook on med/lo for 20 minutes. Uncover (careful to watch for steam) and smother with the cheese.
5. Cover and cook 10 additional minutes. Sprinkle with green onions.