3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
2 (1 lb) bags frozen broccoli
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel brand tomatoes and green chilies
10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
1. Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli and tomatoes and chilies together.
2. Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
3. Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
4. Simmer just until cheese is melted.
5. This recipe freezes and refrigerates well. Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup - 2 Pts Per Cup Calories 111